Often we may feel insecure about many things in life and may need some (re-)assurance which would comfort us. These following Bible verses is collected and gathered to help us reassured of God’s protection. Please feel free to contact us for any additional relevant Bible verses that you wish to contribute.
- I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8 (NIV)
- But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
Psalm 5:11 (NIV)
- As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 18:30 (NIV)
- In the shelter of your presence you hide them from the intrigues of men; in your dwelling you keep them safe from accusing tongues.
Psalm 31:20 (NIV)
- You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
Psalm 32:7 (NIV)
- How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 36:7 (NIV)
- The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.
Psalm 41:2 (NIV)
- Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.
Psalm 57:1 (NIV)
- He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 91:1 (NIV)
- I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
Psalm 91:2–4 (NIV)
- You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
Psalm 91:5–8 (NIV)
- “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
Psalm 91:14–15 (NIV)
- The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
Proverbs 18:10 (NIV)
- Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.
Proverbs 29:25 (NIV)
- The trees of the field will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops; the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.
Ezekiel 34:27 (NIV)
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27 (NIV)
- “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33 (NIV)
- For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7 (NIV)
- Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, ”Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, ”The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Hebrews 13:5–6 (NIV)
- For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Colossians 1:13–14 (NIV)